Donation Wish List
ICAN dogs have a wish list all year round! You can help by holding a supply drive at your workplace, school, or community group. Here is a handy list of items that help us train our dogs and handle the administrative tasks of training and pairing dogs with people in need.
PUPS IN TRAINING SUPPLIES:
We encourage folks to purchase from Pet Supplies Plus and 3 Dog Bakery. Both businesses have been very supportive of ICAN.
- Dog toothpaste
- Charlie Bear dry dog treats
- Nyla Bones - Large durable ones for hard chewers (7" or larger)
- Nyla Bones - Medium and large round/circular shaped ones
- Freeze dried liver dog treats
- Jolly Balls for dogs - medium and large (They are large rubber balls, some have a braided rope through them.)
- Tug Rope - the kind that go through the center of a ball
- Large rope tugs - braided rope about 1" to 2" round and about a foot long or longer
- Kongs - small, medium and large - color should be black
- Ear cleaning solution for dogs and cats (One brand name is Sulfodene)
- Copy Paper
- Paper Towels
- Gift Cards (Gas Stations, Pet Stores, Office Supply Stores)
- Printer Ink Cartridges - Brother TN-580
- Perforated Writing Pads of Paper (8.5" X 11")
- Nature's Miracle Pet Stain Remover
- Donated Print Services
- White Card Stock (90lb)
- Office Cleaning Assistance
To make an in-kind donation, please contact us or call (317) 250-6450.