ICAN. YOU CAN. WE CAN support ICAN’s mission in unleashing abilities and changing lives on both ends of the leash.
Did you know that for every purchase you make at Kroger, ICAN can earn dollars through their Community Rewards Program? It’s simple to enroll! Visit ”Kroger Community Rewards” at www.kroger.com then select Indiana Canine Assistant Network (ICAN) as your nonprofit organization. From there all you need to do is shop and swipe your Kroger Plus Card!
Your shopping can make a difference! Select Indiana Canine Assistant Network Inc. as your charitable organization and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to ICAN! AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know.
NEW! You will no longer need to log in separately to the AmazonSmile site to have your purchases credited to your charity!
Upon logging into Amazon.com (NOTE: You will need to create an account if you do not have one.) SELECT INDIANA CANINE ASSISTANT INC. as your Charity under AmazoneSmile.
HOW TO TURN ON AMAZONSMILE ON YOUR MOBILE
1) Join AmazonSmile. If you are not already an AmazonSmile member, sign up on your web browser. Simply select Indiana Canine Assistant Network Inc as your charity to start generating donations at no cost to you.
2) Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. You can find it in the App Store for IOS or GooglePlay for Android.
2) Turn on AmazonSmile. Open the app and find ‘Settings’ on the main menu. Tap on ‘AmazoneSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
ICAN is a member of the Chewy Affiliate program. ICAN receives $15 commission for a new customer order. (Existing customers do not qualify for a commission). You will receive 30% off your first auto-ship order and 5-10% off every auto-ship order. To sign up for your first auto-ship, please use this link in order for ICAN to be credited for your order and to receive the $15. The link is embedded with an ICAN tracker. https://prf.hn/l/6kg0ojz
Want to give us a hand with training supplies? Here is our wish list! We encourage contributors to purchase from Petsmart, Specks, Pet Supplies ”Plus” and 3 Dog Bakery as these businesses have been extremely supportive of ICAN. The items are specific because we monitor the type of treats fed to the dogs to avoid stomach problems and allergies. We stay away from rawhide due to digestion issues, and soft toys as dogs tend to pull them apart which puts us at risk of getting unwanted items in their tummy! Questions? Contact Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-672-3862.
• ”Charlie Bear” low fat dry dog treats – great demand for these. Any flavor.
• Matching ”puppy & dog leashes” and collars – (6 ft.); Oval cotton rounds (for ear cleaning)
• ”Pup Corn” Zuke’s, BilJac, Pupperoni treats; ”Plain” Cheerios (no flavor, no high sugar)
• ”Chuck it” ball thrower; paper towels; poop bags; nail clippers for large dogs
• Nyla Bones – Large durable ones (7″ or larger)Small (for puppies) medium and large
• Jolly Balls for dogs – medium and large (They are large rubber balls, some have a braided rope through them.) Kong’s – small, medium and large – color should be black;
• Premier or PetSafe blankets for crates – Medium and Extra Large Sizes
• Dog toothpaste and toothbrushes; Tug Rope – the kind that goes through the center of a ball
• Large rope tugs – braided rope about 1″ to 2″ round and about a foot long or longer
• Gift Cards from Petsmart, Pet Supplies Plus, Specks, Three Dog Bakery
Once the dog and client match has been made, they come to the Indiana Women’s Prison for ten days of training to learn how to work with their dog from the handler. At the end of the ten days, we celebrate by having an ICAN Graduation Ceremony at the Indiana Women’s Prison. A sponsorship of $750 will absorb the training materials, equipment, supplies, lunches, and graduation costs for a ”Client Canine Team.” If you are interested, contact email@example.com or call 317-672-3862
There are many more opportunities that you as an individual or business can become a partner with ICAN. To learn more, please contact Dino at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-672-3864.
We have a number of FUNdraising ideas to assist children in raising money for ICAN. If it’s something to do with dogs, then people will come to support it! So keep that in mind when doing your fundraiser and how you can incorporate ICAN’s mission on training service dogs. We will work with you to educate others about our work and also explain how service dogs are different from emotional support or therapy dogs, how they are trained, who trains them, etc. Click Here to Learn More about How Children can Support ICAN!