Did you know that for every purchase you make at Kroger, ICAN can earn dollars through their Community Rewards Program? It's simple to enroll! Visit ”Kroger Community Rewards” at www.kroger.com then select Indiana Canine Assistant Network (ICAN) as your nonprofit organization. From there all you need to do is shop and swipe your Kroger Plus Card!
Your shopping can make a difference! Each time you shop on Amazon Smile, be sure to select ICAN (Indiana Canine Assistant Network) as your charitable organization and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to ICAN! Amazon Smile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
PLACE YOUR NEXT ORDER AT smile.amazon.com/ch/35-2144155 or Look for Amazon Smile on the home page.
Want to give us a hand with training supplies? Here is our wish list! We encourage contributors to purchase from Petsmart, Scott Pet Products, Pet Supplies ”Plus” and 3 Dog Bakery as these businesses have been extremely supportive of ICAN. The items are specific because we monitor the type of treats fed to the dogs to avoid stomach problems and allergies. We stay away from raw hide due to digestion issues, and soft toys as dogs tend to pull them apart which puts us at risk on getting unwanted items in their tummy! Questions? Contact Sean at email@example.com or call 317-672-3862.
• ''Charlie Bear'' low fat dry dog treats – great demand for these. Any flavor.
• Matching ''puppy & dog leashes'' and collars – (6 ft.); Oval cotton rounds (for ear cleaning)
• ''Pup Corn'' Zuke’s, BilJac, Pupperoni treats; ”Plain” Cheerios (no flavor, no high sugar)
• ”Chuck it” ball thrower; paper towels; poop bags; nail clippers for large dogs
• Nyla Bones – Large durable ones (7" or larger)Small (for puppies) medium and large
• Jolly Balls for dogs – medium and large (They are large rubber balls, some have a braided rope through them.) Kong’s – small, medium and large – color should be black;
• Premier or PetSafe blankets for crates – Medium and Extra Large Sizes
• Dog toothpaste and tooth brushes; Tug Rope – the kind that go through the center of a ball
• Large rope tugs – braided rope about 1" to 2" round and about a foot long or longer
• Gift Cards from Petsmart, Pet Supplies Plus, Scott Pet Products, Three Dog Bakery
Once the dog and client match has been made, they come to the Indiana Women’s Prison for ten days of training to learn how to work with their dog from the handler. At the end of the ten days, we celebrate by having an ICAN Graduation Ceremony at the Indiana Women’s Prison. A sponsorship of $750 will absorb the training materials, equipment, supplies, lunches and graduation costs for a ”Client Canine Team”. If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-672-3862
There are many more opportunities that you as an individual or business can become a partner with ICAN. To learn more, please contact Dino at email@example.com or call 317-672-3864.